- This event has passed.
HOTHEADS E-WEFT VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION -MONDAY NOV 9TH SOLD OUT!
November 9, 2020$399.00
- HANDS-ON application, removal & re-application
- Complete a full doll head using both hand tied hair & machine weft synthetic practice hair
- Client consultation & color matching
- Pricing and creating your order
- Product Knowledge
- Maintenance & daily at home hair care
- Cutting & Blending
WHAT YOUR GET:
- FREE tool kit with all the tools and supplies you need to get started
- Individual attention: 10 attendees per educator. Priceless!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Flat iron
- Mannequin Head (you must provide your own)
- Tripod or way of properly securing mannequin to your table
- Note Book
WHAT TO PREPARE:
Please arrive to the Zoom room 15 mins early with your mannequin pre-flat ironed. Both audio and video are required to participate as this is a live class with educator interaction and feedback. Zoom will be locked after the class starts to please ensure you are on time!
VIRTUAL EDUCATION EXPECTATIONS:
- Stylists may not use models instead of mannequins. Synthetic Practice Hair is a standard education tool and should never be applied on a human head. Inclusively, the session is recorded and any person not authorized by the Distributor or Hotheads is permitted to enter the session. In the event an unauthorized person is present with an authorized person, both will be moved to the waiting room and directed to contact their respective distributor partner for further direction.
- E-Certification provides and requires the same accountability as live education events: registered certifying stylists are expected to attend the full day, participate with video and audio on, and fully engage during the E-Certification event. Failure to attend live and with video will result in a fail and loss of funds.
- Upon filling out this form, you will be sent a Zoom link and virtual release form. Please ensure you complete your Zoom registration link (this will give you access to the zoom room) and send back your completed release form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the class date.
- Your weft kit will be shipped to the address you provide when registering, please ensure your double check your data entered is correct in order to receive your kit on time.
- Each certifying stylist must have a Hotheads Weft Kit, Mannequin (must be flat ironed prior to class) and Tripod or Clamp Stand. No live models are allowed for virtual certification. Mannequin and tripod are NOT included in the cost of the class and is up to the stylist to provide. Stylists must specify if they require a mannequin at a cost of $135+ tx. If you are using your own mannequin please ensure mannequin is approx 18″
- Events are scheduled 11am-6pm EST to allow participation from all 3 time zones. Please double check your own timezone so that you do not miss the class.
- Once registration closes, Hotheads will match what ESP has registered with Zoom registrations to ensure all participants are authorized to attend. Anyone who hasn’t completed their Zoom Registration will not be permitted to enter class.
- Breaks will be scheduled for each event including a 30 minute lunch break
- Upon completion of the course Hotheads will contact ESP to indicate which stylists have successfully completed certification. E-Certificates will be sent out following successful completion of the class.