- This event has passed.
MASTER THE ART OF SHAVING: SASKATOON SOLD OUT
June 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$300
REUZEL: MASTER THE ART OF SHAVING
The ultimate Hot Shave experience. Learn the traditional Hot Towel Shaving techniques used to provide superior smooth and relaxing shave. In this class, you will learn the safe way to perform a traditional shave, the proper tools to use, what to look for in your products that you will use and how to analyze, cleanse, prep, shave, calm and protect the skin. This is a complete class that will provide with the confidence you’ll need to bring this service back to your salon/shop.
*Attendees must supply their own model*
WITH DEMO PEDULLA!
- 30 years in the hair industry
- Growing up in his mother’s hair salon, Demo would study the art of hair by drawing the various styles he witnessed his mother create, absorbing all he saw. He was 11 years old when he started sweeping and scrubbing floors, washing hair and serving cappuccinos, learning the trade from the bottom up.
- The Montreal born hair stylist has trained at the famous Vidal Sassoon Academy in London and has continued training at both their Miami and California Academies.
- He has trained with both Tony & Guy and Mahogany in London and has taken courses with TIGI and Bumble&Bumble in New York.
- Knowledge is his passion and perhaps the catalyst that inspires him to educate individuals seeking to perfect their craft in the hair industry.
- His energy is contagious and can definitely be seen as a direct link with the huge success of the salons he has owned and operated in his career, employing over a hundred hair stylists and colorists.
- His blend of technical and artistic skills combined with his natural ability to conduct business, has truly established him as an industry icon and hair master.
- Demo has styled celebrities including Princess Charlene of Monaco, Kylie Minogue, Victoria Zdrok, Anne Marie Lozique, Nick de Santis and Robert Naylor.
TOOLS TO BRING TO THE CLASS:
- R & S Vintage Razors (This razor uses Captain Kai Blades Guarded (for beginners) or unguarded (for more experienced)
- Pen and paper
- Spray bottle