REUZEL INTERMEDIATE BARBERING – Oct 3rd
October 3 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$450.00
REUZEL INTERMEDIATE BARBERING
In this course, you will learn two of the most popular Schorem haircuts. Here we will dive deeper into the nuances of your tools, specifically the clipper.
Dive into guards, clipper blade attachments, and how to place WEIGHT in a haircut. Build a shape that is significantly shorter on the sides than the top.
The cuts require extensive clipper work and place a strong emphasis on detail and finishing. Ticket includes full day education, mannequin & lunch.
ABOUT DEMO PEDULLA
- 30 years in the hair industry
- Growing up in his mother’s hair salon, Demo would study the art of hair by drawing the various styles he witnessed his mother create, absorbing all he saw.
- He was 11 years old when he started sweeping and scrubbing floors, washing hair and serving cappuccinos, learning the trade from the bottom up.
- The Montreal born hair stylist has trained at the famous Vidal Sassoon Academy in London and has continued training at both their Miami and California Academies.
- He has trained with both Tony & Guy and Mahogany in London and has taken courses with TIGI and Bumble&Bumble in New York.
- Knowledge is his passion and perhaps the catalyst that inspires him to educate individuals seeking to perfect their craft in the hair industry.
- His energy is contagious and can be seen as a direct link with the huge success of the salons he has owned and operated in his career, employing over a hundred hair stylists and colorists.
- His blend of technical and artistic skills combined with his natural ability to conduct business, has truly established him as an industry icon and hair master.
- Demo has styled celebrities including Princess Charlene of Monaco, Kylie Minogue, Victoria Zdrok, Anne Marie Lozique, Nick de Santis and Robert Naylor.
Tickets will sell out quick, first come first serve!
This program is not business driver eligible.